Meeting Details: Location:
NHTSA Office of Emergency Medical Services Oklahoma City Conference Room 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE Washington, DC 20590
The agenda will include:
- Updates and reports from various committees
- A draft of the FICEMS interagency process for rapid coordination on health emergencies and statement on responder mental health
- Model Uniform Core Criteria for Mass Casualty Incident Triage (MUCC) Instructional Guidelines Pilot update
- Discussion of the revision of the EMS Agenda for the Future
- Update on the opioid overdose epidemic
Information for the public: The meeting is open to the general public; however, online pre-registration is highly encouraged. All attendees will be required to provide a picture I.D. and are subject to search. Non-US citizens will be required to provide a passport. Please direct questions and comments to: Gamunu Wijetunge with the Office of EMS at email@example.com.
More Information: There will not be a call-in number for this meeting. The meeting minutes and other materials will be available online.