Request for Proposal Opportunity

VR Providers

Good afternoon.


OOD has posted a request for proposal for the use of innovative technology for the purpose of assisting individuals with disabilities in maintaining employment. Details regarding this initiative can be found at:


Questions regarding this opportunity must be directed through this site as well. No questions may be directed to OOD staff or the OOD CRP mailbox. All questions must be submitted to the website by October 2, 2018.


Proposals must be submitted to and are due on October 12, 2018 by 5:00pm.


Thank you,

Chris Estep

Senior Sourcing Analyst

Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities



The Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Program receives 78.7 percent of its funding through a grant from the United States Department of Education. For Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2018, the total amount of grand funds awarded was $100,336,097. The remaining 21.3 percent of its funding, $27,155,767 in FFY 2018, is received from another non-Federal allowable source.