The Maine Department of Labor and its Workforce Partners provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge for businesses. We developed the Maine-at-Work Initiative to help employers and job seekers learn of the many resources available to them.
"Click for more" to learn about the initiative and how to let us know your needs.
2017 New Employer Rate is 1.77% plus the CSSF Rate of 0.06% - Combined Rate of 1.83%. "Click for more" to get the latest charts.
We've added a webpage to the Maine CareerCenter website with tips to help Employers/Agents submit their H-2B related online job orders through Maine JobLink. Check it out!
January 25, 8;30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
SafetyWorks Training Institute
Central Maine Commerce Center
45 Commerce Drive, Augusta, ME
This no-cost training session is designed to help owners, managers and supervisors recognize and respond appropriately to employee impairment in the workplace in order to reduce worker accidents and injuries.
Register HERE or "Click for more" to find class details.
More Free Workplace Classes.
Looking to exhibit? Contact the hosting CareerCenter.