Click on the below picture to watch an informative video about SBA's Most Popular Loan Program!
Lapke Construction, LLC, has just been accepted into the SBA's 8(a) Program. Lapke Construction, LLC, is located in Simms, Montana and primarily focuses on pouring and finishing concrete foundations and structural elements. They were certified into the program on January 18, 2013.
Spaulding Construction of Stevensville graduated from the 8(a) Program in February 2013, after successfully completing the nine-year program.
The U.S. Small Business Administration has teamed up with Stover & Associates to provide two training opportunities in Helena this April. These trainings are FREE to 7(j) eligible businesses.
Federal Contracting and Government Contract Management
April 3, 2013 | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Helena Colonial Red Lion
- Federal Contracting Primer
- Federal Contractor Registration
- The Acquisition Process
- Solicitations and Contract Types
- Introduction to Federal Business Opportunities
- Obtaining Complementary Designations
- Multiple Award Schedule Contracts & Teaming
- The Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Contract Administration
- Contract Files
- Contract Award and Execution
- Payment Considerations
- Disputes, Claims and Remedies
E-Commerce and Internet Business Strategies
April 4, 2013 | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Helena Colonial Red Lion
- Roles and Functions of E-Commerce
- Internet Technologies and E-Commerce
- Business Models Used in E-Commerce
- Advantages and Disadvantages of E-Commerce Solutions
- E-Commerce Implementation Plan, Security, Marketing
- Legal and Ethical Issues Related to E-Commerce
- Strategies for Using Internet Business Tools
Register at: http://sbaworkshops.stoverteam.com
SBA District Office Contact: Kelly Dixon, email@example.com, 406.441.1081
This activity is funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) contract number D12PC00504. SBA's funding is not an endorsement of the contractor or any products, opinions or services. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a non-discriminary basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.