Practical Hands-On Advice by Industry Leaders On:
- Panel 1: Government Contracting and Counseling Services
- Panel 2: Small Business Lending
- Panel 3: Venture Capital to the Hispanic Community
One-on-one Counseling with Experienced Business Executives:
- Business Plan Development
- Access to Business Loans and Mentoring
Anthony "Tony" Jimenez - President, CEO, Founder of MicroTech
- Tony will share his story on how he grew his technology solutions company into a multi-million dollar business in just a few years, and his recommendations and insight for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Register at: www.HispanicBizSummit.com
Event Info: The summit will take place on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012 at the Alexander Hamilton U.S. Customs House at One Bowling Green, New York, NY from 9am to 4pm.
Subway: 4, 5, J, Z, and 1 trains
Rates: Early Bird Rate: $19 (register before 11/23), Regular Rate: $37; At-the-Door: $57
For more information, contact email@example.com
Follow the event on Twitter: #HispanicBizSummit
*The summit will be presented in English. Lunch will be provided.
This event is hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration Region II office (SBA Atlantic) and the SCORE NYC Chapter.