Urgent Call for Innovation
Hurricane Sandy Relief - Non-Electric Heating Solution Needed
Defense Alliance has been asked by the U.S. Small Business Administration to put out a call to our membership for an urgent technology need in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
The Technology Requirement:
- Single-room heater (not a hand-warmer or a full house heater)
- Portable and low-cost
- Commercially available
- Safe for indoors (free from CO emission, etc.)
If You Have a Potential Solution:
- Email the Defense Alliance directly (email@example.com)
- Include a one-page description of the technology / product that includes:
- Technical description
- Cost per unit
- Time to delivery
- Name of company / organization and contact information
Thank you for your interest!
Hurricane Sandy, which brutally battered the mid-Atlantic region of the United States over two days, Oct. 29 and 30, is one of the most damaging hurricanes ever, despite not being the most powerful to ever have made landfall.
Thanks for all you do to bring our Warriors mission success and a safe return!
CDR Chip Laingen, U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Defense Alliance of Minnesota | 1835 Energy Park Drive | St. Paul | MN | 55108