A FREE Small Business Workshop
Co-Sponsored by The Westport Library
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
2:00pm to 5:00pm
Registration at 1:45pm
Westport Public Library, 20 Jesup Rd, Westport CT 06880
If you are an established small business and your growth strategy includes
exploring doing business with government agencies, this workshop is for
you. Learn from the experts about:
• Available opportunities, resources and programs
• How to find current bids and develop proposals
• Sub-contracting opportunities through set-aside bids with the
government and prime government contractors.
• New set aside programs for women-owned businesses, Veteran’s
programs and Hub-Zones.
• Supplier Diversity and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Programs
Our Expert Speakers:
Brien Robertson: Director of CT PTAP (Procurement Technical Assistance Program)
Lisa Powell: Economic Development Specialist, CT SBA ( CT Small Business Administration)
Reserve Early: Visit www.scorenorwalk.org or phone (203) 831-0065
Driving Directions: 20 Jesup Rd, Westport. I-95 Exit 17 Left to Riverside Ave, go
straight to Route 1, Right over bridge. Right at light after bridge, up hill turn Right.
Library is large brick building with free parking on far side of the building.