The Federal Government awards nearly $100 billion in contracts annually to small business owners. Are you ready to pitch to the world’s largest customer?
Join American Express OPEN Victory in Procurement®, in partnership with the Women’s Business Development Center, for "Marketing to the Federal Government" on October 3, 2012. The workshop will be held from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at Il Monastero - The Sanctuary Room at Saint Louis University, 3050 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO 63103.
This free 3-hour event for contract-ready small business owners will teach you how to effectively pitch your business to the government.
- Insights into how to select which government agencies to target and how to get meetings with them
- Tips and tactics for improving your elevator pitch and capabilities statements
- Sample elevator pitches and capabilities statements
- Advice from a panel of government buyers and successful small business owners
- Interactive, roll-up-your-sleeves roundtable workshop where you’ll hone your newfound skills
Date: 09/27/2012 Author Information: Angie Wells