VA Programs & Services You Should Know About
- Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF): Have you recently returned from military service? Now is the time to take advantage of the benefits VA offers OEF/OIF Veterans.
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service: Provides comprehensive rehabilitation evaluation to determine your abilities, skills and interests for employment. You can also receive employment services such as job training and help with your job search and resume writing.
- Homeless Veterans: Includes information and resources that provide permanent or temporary housing and ongoing case management and treatment services for homeless Veterans.
- Military Service Benefits: Find out which VA benefits you may be eligible for while serving in the military, whether you are on active duty, serving as an AGR or in a traditional Guard/Reserve role.
- Center for Minority Veterans: Assists eligible Veterans in accessing benefits and services from VA.
- Office of Survivors Assistance: Helps families, caregivers and others become better informed about the benefits and services offered by VA, including the application process for receiving benefits.
- Center for Women Veterans: Serves as a resource and referral center for women Veterans, their families and their advocates. Women Veterans Program Managers are located in each VA health care facility.
- Adaptive Sports Program: Find an adaptive sports program that suits your needs, no matter what your disability, age or skill level may be. Besides the fun, new friendships and exercise, look into why you should consider adaptive sports.
Looking for information about organizations, programs and services near you? Visit the National Resource Directory's Information by State section. Choose your state, and then select a subject, for example, Employment, Housing, Benefits, etc.