Join us, Thursday July 26th at 2 p.m. ET for a webinar on Maximizing the Value of Days of Service. This webinar will include how to utilize days of service to advance your overall mission and sustainability, and grow your volunteer base and champions for your work.
Topics will include:
- Best practices for presenting your data to show the impact from your service work
- Demonstrating accountability to funders and stakeholders
- Telling your story to help justify continued funding and other support
- Achieving maximum value from days of service such as the 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance
Speakers will include:
- Rhonda Taylor, Senior Adviser and Acting Deputy Director, Office of Public Engagement and Partnerships, Corporation for National and Community Service
- David Paine, Founder and CEO, MyGoodDeed
- Jackie Aker, Marketing Director, Office of Public Affairs, Corporation for National and Community Service
Please also don’t forget to publicize your September 11th National Day of Service and Remembrance project by listing it through Serve.gov
. Make sure to include 9/11 or September 11 in the title or description.