CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT: Aug. 20, 2012
DEP TO EDUCATE HOSPITALITY BUSINESS WITH GREEN CLEANING EXPO
~Expo informs attendees of current green products~
FORT MYERS - The Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s South District is hosting a one-of-a-kind Green Clean Expo designed to focus on education and networking that will advance the hospitality business in today's new green economy.
Visitors and travelers are increasingly concerned with the environmental impact of their travel decisions, looking for places to visit, stay and play that implement green practices.
The goal of the event is to provide information on current green products on the market, demonstrate the importance of safe chemical of green cleaning products,show the types of green product designations available and provide staff training opportunities.
Vendor space is still available for the two-day expo:
Green Cleaning Expo
Sept. 27- 28, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Holiday Inn at Gulf Coast Town Center
9931 Interstate Commerce Drive
Fort Myers, Florida 33913
- The fee for participation is $300 per day or $500 for both days.
- Exhibitor space consists of a standard, draped 6-foot long, 30-inches wide banquet table and 2 chairs. Backdrops are accepted, but cannot have attachments to the walls or ceiling, other than tape.
- Booth set up begins at 8 p.m. on Sept. 26, or two hours before the expo opens at 9 a.m. each day of the expo.
- Electrical power is provided free of charge; however, there is an additional cost for extension cords.
- The Holiday Inn at Gulf Coast Town Center is offering a Rate of $85 per night. Promo Code GNX.