Get the Latest Behavioral Health Data
Did you know you have free access to substance abuse and mental health data from major data collection systems through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive?
SAMHSA data archived include:
- Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN)
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH)
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS)
- Treatment Episode Data Set - Admissions (TEDS-A)
- Treatment Episode Data Set - Discharges (TEDS-D)
Phone: 888-741-7242 | Email: email@example.com
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHDA) is sponsored by the Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality at SAMHSA, and is located at the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan. It provides easy access to current and comprehensive data on substance abuse and mental health. All data sets are available for download directly from the SAMHDA website in multiple file formats. In addition, SAMHDA offers online data analysis, tools to customize graphs/charts, interactive maps, bibliographies, and user support.
SAMHDA Print Materials
Brochure [PDF - 315 KB] | Poster [PDF - 3.2 MB]