It is my continuing promise to keep you informed and to provide you the best possible service! I’m extremely grateful, to be your representative. Best wishes for a terrific 2014!
Holiday Safety Tips from our Police Department
Safety tips while holiday shopping:
- Walk with a purpose, be aware of your surroundings and stay alert.
- Trust your instincts
- Avoid overloading yourself with bags and packages.
- Park in well-lit, busy areas.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car.
- Shop with a friend, it is safer and more enjoyable.
- As you approach your car always have your keys ready.
- Do not leave anything in your car that you don’t want to replace.
- Do not hide presents in your trunk.
Safety tips while at home for the holidays:
- Take time to lock your doors and windows.
- Use your peephole to check out holiday visitors before you open the door.
- Try to avoid making your tree and gifts visible from the street.
- Always give your home an occupied appearance (lights and televisions on timers).
It is our desire that you and your loved ones are safe!
Your representative to the city,
You are subscribed to Ward 7 for City of Riverside.
This information has recently been updated, and is now available.